Implementations, Custom Applications, Support and Training
With Microsoft Office SharePoint 2013, your organization can create websites, share information, manage documents from start to finish, and publish reports to help everyone make better decisions.
You can quickly create SharePoint sites that support specific content publishing, content management, records management, or business intelligence needs. You can also conduct effective searches for people, documents, and data, participate in forms-driven business processes, and access and analyze large amounts of business data.
Features of Microsoft Office Sharepoint 2013:
Microsoft Office SharePoint 2013 provides a single, integrated location where employees can efficiently collaborate with team members, find organizational resources, search for experts and corporate information, manage content and workflow, and leverage business insight to make better-informed decisions.
- Manage Information – Allow teams to work together effectively, collaborate on and publish documents, maintain task lists, implement workflows, and share information through the use of wikis and blogs.
- Portals – Create a personal MySite portal to share information with others and personalize the user experience and content of an enterprise Web site based on the user’s profile.
- Enterprise Search – Quickly and easily find people, expertise, and content in business applications.
- Enterprise Content Management – Create and manage documents, records, and Web content.
- Business Process and Forms – Create workflows and electronic forms to automate and streamline your business processes.
- Business Intelligence – Allow information workers to easily access critical business information, analyze and view data, and publish reports to make more informed decisions.