The internet puts pressure on small and mid-size businesses to maintain customer service levels that compete with global businesses. It may not be as hard to keep up with the big guys as you think. You can apply the best practices from leaders in your industry with Microsoft Dynamics.
Think Globally, Compete Locally
Microsoft Dynamics is simple to use, simple to customize, simple to deploy and simple to maintain and support. Easy to connect across the organization without the support of a big IT team. Microsoft Dynamics will allow you to:
- Expand ecommerce options by connecting your website directly to your financial management and supply chain systems. With integrated systems, your customers can see what you have in stock and how long it will take to ship it.
- Identify which customers buy certain products and offer promotions that build sales. When you can analyze customer purchase history, you can even predict (or suggest) what products and services they will buy next.
- Promise delivery with full confidence. When you know exactly what you have in the warehouse, you can fulfill those special orders faster.
- Give the customer the right answer, the first time and every time. With business management systems that talk to one another, it’s easy to find and deliver the right answers.
- Choose a deployment model that is the best fit for your business now and adapt as your business requirements may change.
Microsoft Dynamics helps businesses connect with innovative and proactive processes that support the same levels of customer service that global companies deliver. You achieve maximum benefit from your technology investment through improved time to value, especially when you don’t want or need an extensive IT infrastructure.
You can compete at a global level, within your budget. Keep every customer happy with the information that you need to be professional and competitive.